UNION SHEET METAL WORKERS
• Receive high rates of pay
• Receive better training
• Receive protection from unjust discipline and discharge
• Have access to representation for Workers’ Compensation claims
• Have a safer workplace
• Have access to a state-of-the-art Provincial training facility
We register all our apprentices and ensure our apprentices receive the best training.
• Dependent Coverage
• Member Life Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Accidental Death, Dismemberment & Specific Loss Insurance (AD&D)
• Short Term Disability Benefits (STD)
• Health care
• Preferred Vision Services
• Dental Care
• Coordination of Benefits
For more information regarding our benefits company please visit Union Benefits at www.unionbenefits.ca.
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE, AND YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE
• Health Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Vision Care Coverage
• Extended Health Care Benefits
• Pension Plan
• Long Term & Short Term Disability Coverage
• Safety Training
• Certified Apprenticeship Program
If sheet metal work is your chosen career, you deserve the best possible wages and benefits. If you’re not receiving all that you deserve, please call us to discuss your future.
Local 473 Organizing Department: 519 494 2700
All calls are strictly confidential.